Switch VFX is looking for Nuke compositors to join our team. We are looking for artists who are good problem solvers and work well with others. This role will be responsible for taking shots from start to finish, as well as working elements generated by others to create more complex scenes. Please note, only applicants living and working in Ontario will be considered.
If you are interested please attach a link to your demo reel and a CV showreel. Please contact [email protected].
– Attention to detail and ability to create photo real scenes
– Ability to work with a team to create seamless sequences
– Must be organized and all comps are streamlined
– Ability to be adaptable and solve problems with varied approaches
– Must be willing to learn new skills/tools
– Basic compositing skills a must: Film grain, color, rotoscoping and 2D tracking experience are essential.
– Must have in depth knowledge of the tools available in Nuke
– 3D tracking skill with Nuke, Syntheyes or PFtrack
– Must have knowledge of working in 3D space with nuke
– Must have knowledge of working with 3D cameras and projection systems within Nuke.
– Experience working on Television or Film
– Experience with particle systems within Nuke a plus
– Nuke script writing skills an asset
– Experience in other compositing platforms (Fusion or After Effects)